Thursday 8 February 2018

DAY1 OFM JEHOVAH EBENEZER 2018 CELEBRATION WITH GODS GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN.

TOPIC: JEHOVAH EBENEZER.

Jehovah Ebenezer means our God our helper in times of trouble.

You cannot get the help of God without intimacy.
You must first connect yourself with him through prayer to get his help.
JEHOVAH EBENEZER.

Sometimes Human Rejection is a key to DIVINE ACCEPTANCE.

FOR YOU TO ENCOUNTER JEHOVAH EBENEZER
You must:
1.Be an intercessor
When you pray for others you get empowered.

If you must go through a Glorious life, you must pass through persecution (suffering).

Prayer Connection:
my father my father, as i begin to pray, you know my family more than i do, oh God of Elijah, Enter into my family, TURN THINGS AROUND.

Prophetic prayer for viewers all over the world..
I speak to you by Prophecy, every desire of your heart that has given you sleepless nights, consider it done!

No comments: