Wednesday 6 December 2017

DAY1 OFM INT'L AMAZING GRACE GLORY TO GLORY WITH GOD'S GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN.

Topic: How shall this be?
Bible reading (luke 1:28-35)

Prayer Connections
✅ father if there's anyone to be bless Lord it is me in Jesus name
father no man will manipulate me out of my place of destiny and settlement in Jesus name.
✅ father who ever that knows me and is using what he or she knows about me to work against me oh God by Fire visit them in Jesus name.
✅ Lord whoever has what I am looking for in life father order me to meet with them in Jesus name

Quotes
your Prophecy is your pregnancy.

You may bear your father's family name but you are not your father You are you.

How will my prophecy come to pass?
✅ stop thinking like a man.
✅ stop checking who you think you know.
✅ Name your prophecy.

I pray for you viewers all over the world you will move from GLORY TO GLORY in Jesus name.

Like our Facebook page @ Mega Grace international OR Prince E. Onyedika.

Stay connected for the Rest of the program we promise to keep you updated with all the happenings in this year's Omega fire ministry Int'l Amazing Grace end of year program GLORY TO GLORY WITH GOD'S GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN.

No comments: