Tuesday 5 December 2017

GREAT NEWS SHILOH2017 WITH GOD'S GENERAL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO BEGINS TODAY A NEW DAWN.

I tell you the truth in Christ, there is no pressure on my life since I make Jesus my reason for living and it’s because I’m tied to Jesus.

Everyone at Shiloh shall return with a new dawn encounter in Jesus' name!

Save this date 5th to 10th December 2017. Make it a date and connect to the Shiloh 2017 theme: A NEW DAWN. with God's General Bishop David Oyedepo.

You can invite YouTube channel, or follow all the pdf messages live here @ Megagracenetwork.blogspot.com.ng or like our Facebook page @ Mega Grace international OR Prince E. Onyedika. We promise to keep you updated with all the Shiloh happenings.

Mega Grace Int'l
(Changing lives and changing destinies)

2 comments:

Prince E. Onyedika said...

Amen my new dawn

Unknown said...

🙌🙌🙌 Amen