Monday 9 January 2017

09/01/2017 PRAYER CONNECTION BY #PRINCE E. ONYEDIKA.

( PRAYER CONNECTIONS FOR THE WEEK 09/01/2017)
1.Thank you Father, for making me a candidate
and beneficiary of the finished work of grace at
Calvary.
2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your
glory, have mercy and forgive me.
3.Father, in anyway, l have used your resources
in my hand to oppress the poor and the needy,
please, have mercy and forgive me.
4.Father, please, give me a large heart and a
liberal soul.
5.Father, perfume my life with the irresistible,
aroma of your favour and let men and angels, be
compelled to help me, this year.
6.I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like
an ant, this year, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, let every power that makes a man to
labour, without having anything to show for it, be
paralysed, in my life, in Jesus

No comments: