Sunday 22 January 2017

PRAYER PASSPORT. WITH PRINCE E. ONYEDIKA 22/01/2017 EDITION. [MEN/WOMEN OUGHT TO PRAY LUK 18:1]

PRAYER PASSPORT CONNECTION [Men/women ought to pray Luk 18:1] With PRINCE E. ONYEDIKA. 22/01/2017 edition.

My father my father as I begin to pray this year 2017, satisfy me early with your Mercies, victory, Evidence, Riches and Honor in Jesus name.

My father my father as I begin to pray what the enemies made to punish me this year 2017, Lord turn it to Flourish me and disappoint them in Jesus name.

My Father my Father this year and beyond make my life a center of your Evidence that men/women will see and glorify your name in Jesus name AMEN.

Stay connected here on this blog site every Sunday for more prayer point that will change your Life. You can like our Facebook page @ Mega Grace International, or Whatsapp, SMS or call our Help line +2348135024346.
SHARE AND REBROADCAST. Have a blessed week under Grace and Glory. REMEMBER!! If there is a man/woman to pray there is a God to Answer...

No comments: