Tuesday 3 January 2017

DR. CHRIS A MAN SENT FROM HEAVEN

A Man Sent From Heaven
This is how much I love the man of God and what he does for the body of Christ.
He's been such a revelation of the years. And he's produced deeper revelations.
Thank you sir for the gift of the Revelation Sinach
Thank you sir for Frank Edwards
Thank you sir for Eben
Thank you sir for Samsung
Thank you sir for Jahdiel
Thank to Sir for Rap Nation
How about even Joe Praise
Thank you sir for even others I may not even be able to remember***yeah....ya'll know I'm not a music person nah.
Thank you sir for giving the church folks that will sing danceable songs for us and so our fruits and seeds will have no cause to look to the world.
But I celebrate this edifice. God's Ambassador to the earth.
Yesterday this was what Sinach said to him: Thank you dad for believing in my gift even when nobody knew I had a gift.
Folks....do you know Sinach now has a life time partnership with Pastor Benny Hinn and she will travel everywhere he goes all over the world for the cause of the gospel.
Do you also know that Frank Edwards now also has has a life time Partnership with Don Moen? And they will sing together for the rest of his life.
Do you also know that Jahdiel and Eben are married and two beautiful revelations (seeds) have been produced as a result of this union?
And I can just go on and on.
Indeed we celebrate a giant Father of Faith.
The world may chose to point fingers and say all kinds of rubbish and error.....but I chose to see the Glory.
I chose to see a man sent from Heaven!
Bless you sir!!!

FROM MAN OF FIRE.

No comments: