Tuesday 20 June 2017

A TRUE STORY BY MISS LINCY GYAMFI, CEO, "LOVE & RELATIONSHIP MALL" ON FACEBOOK [ATROCITIES] SEASON ONE EPISODE 5.

ATROCITIES... SEASON ONE
           EPISODE 5

I must fuck this guy and dump him. I thought.

We got to the restaurant and Fosu left me and joined his fiancee.
I felt defeated.

I walked into the restaurant and paid for the food.
I then ordered them to package the food to be taken away.

I got into my car and drove off to the hostel.
I waited for the chancellor's call but it didn't come.

I became bitter.
Nobody messes with me and go free.
Fosu is proving hard to get whereas the useless chancellor is doing same.

It's rather unfortunate they've all tasted part of my rich and expensive body.
I must defeat them no matter what. I vowed.

The next morning, I wore a very short skirt with my sleeveless blouse and a high heel wedge shoes.

I walked to campus instead of driving because, I needed people to admire my beauty.
Whiles on my way, I met Cindy.

Baaba, where are you going to dressed like this? She asked in shock.

What kind of question is that Cindy?
I am going to campus to read my notes. I responded.

Going to campus in this dress? In this short skirt exposing all your thighs? What is wrong with you Baaba? What? She asked angrily.

Cindy, I don't need your stupid advice anymore.
I've learnt to move on without you.

I considered a miserable lady like you into my life because of your beauty, aside that, you have nothing better to offer.
Now listen to me carefully, never poke your nose into my affairs again. I hate you! I yelled and walked out on her.

I walked straight to the chancellor's office because I had no lecture for the day.

I was stopped at the entrance by the secretary.
Miss Baaba, please you can't go there, my boss asked me not to allow anyone in there. He's busy with an office work. She said.

Oh really? That law can bind everyone on this campus but not me, Baaba Benson.
Lawyer Benson Hayford's sexiest daughter. His pampered daughter. The heir to his wealth. I bragged.

I'm sorry Miss Baaba, you have to go and come back some other time. She said.

You must be crazy! How dare you stop me? How much is your salary? I asked angrily and walked pass her into the chancellor's office.

She stood up and followed me to report me to the chancellor.

Don't worry, just go back to your desk. I will handle Baaba myself. The chancellor said to the secretary.

I was now left with the chancellor.
Sir, may I know why you didn't show up for the dinner? I asked.

Baaba, please understand me. I don't want to do anything to hurt my wife. He said.

That is bullshit chancellor! Why then did you lick me yesterday? Are you alright? I responded angrily.

Tone down Baaba, I am old enough to be your father, please don't insult me. He said unhappily.

I stood up and stripped myself naked.
Now get up from that your bossy seat and come here. I commanded.

Baaba, what do you think you are doing? He asked surprisingly.

What does it appear I am doing? You and I are coming to Fuck.
And woe betides you if you turn me down, I will scream this office down.

I will accuse you of rape. So don't dare me at all. I threatened.

He got up from his seat and pleaded with me.
Baaba, please dress up, I will call you in the evening for us to meet. He said.

No chancellor, you have to deposit some commitment. I insisted.

Alright then, let's go into the washroom. He said.

No! I want it right here on this table. I insisted.

He locked the door and came back to me.
I unzipped his trouser and brought out his erected cock.
I gave him the suck of his life.
He groaned and moaned in ecstasy.

I then brought out my sexy boobs from my bra and gave them to him to suck.
He suckled like a baby.

I just couldn't control myself. I groaned loudly.

Ooouuuucchhh! You are killlllllllllllllling meeeeeeeeee!

I got so wet.
He slid his fingers into my pussy and fingered me vigorously.

Minutes later, he turned my back to face him.
Baaba, should I give you anal sex? He asked.

No, please fuck my pussy, it's equally tight. I responded.
He penetrated me and thrusted slowly for minutes.

Aaaaahhh! Baaba, you are sweet! Mmmm! Ooouuchh! He moaned.

After several minutes of fucking, he ejaculated.

I walked into his washroom, cleaned up and came back into the office.

Baaba, is this what you wanted? He asked.

Exactly chancellor, but we are not done yet. I responded.

Baaba, how is your father going to feel if he finds out? He asked.

Hahahah! I can't believe you are thinking about my father instead of your wife.
Anyway, are you the one going to tell my father? I asked.

Never Baaba! Am I crazy? He exclaimed.

I ain't crazy either sir, so consider this a secret.
What I want you to know is that, you are mine now. I will call you anytime I need you. And in fact, we are meeting tonight for the official launching of our sex party at Happy Hotel.
Please meet me there at exactly 9pm. Don't be late. I said and walked out.

To be continued...
Written by Lincy Gyamfi
Like our facebook page for the next episode... "Love & Relationship Mall"

FOR BUSINESS TALK CONCERNING OUR STORIES, POEMS AND ARTICLES CALL OR WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER +233246487051

CAUTION;

THIS IS A CEREBRAL PROPERTY OF LINCY GYAMFI,
DO NOT EDIT, REMOVE OR ADD ANYTHING TO THIS
CONTENT.

PIRACY IS AN OFFENCE!!!

No comments: