Monday 10 April 2017

WELCOME TO 10TH APRIL 2017 EDITION OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

Topic:
I SHALL NOT MISS MY VISITATION HOUR!
( GENESIS 13:5-18).
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God that visits man by His Eternal Footprints. Yes! Each time God visits a man or woman, that visit has an indelible record and His Foot prints become His EVIDENCE of that visit. No DIVINE VISITATION leaves you the same. It will either chastise you or crown you with greater glory. Share with me again more ways your God will visit you this year:
God can visit you through your tears! The struggle you are in today, is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. God can visit you through unplanned disappointments. That is why sometimes, the entire lives of great men and women can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned! Don’t forget that I planned to be a Pharmacist manufacturing medicines and I read Pharmacy in the University, but am I practicing it today? No! My Life didn’t go as planned. Glory to God! Sometimes, God can visit you through losses. That was the story of Ruth when she lost her husband. Did she not become a divine star at last? God can visit you through separation from others; that was the story of Abraham when God separated him from Lot. After that separation, the Lord appeared to Abraham separately to reveal the next phase of his life to him.
I Prophesy that you will not miss your next season of visitation! Amen. I Prophesy again that any moment from now, you will experience a divine visitation that will change your life and destiny forever and transform you into an undeniable EVIDENCE LAND in Jesus Christ name. Don’t give up! Hold on and hold out! Your Father God is planning to visit you specially this EASTER WEEK Amen! Pray now!
LEKKI MOUNTAIN Now Sundays 10:30 A.m -12 P.M ( Just a 90- Minute Service) , Is A Place To Begin Your Week! One-On-One With me, Dr Chris And Prophetic Prayers /Worship To Begin Your Week! Come With Prayer Points On Sundays! Something New Has Started! The Devil Is in Trouble! OGUDU SERVICE, 8:30 A.M-10 A.M still holds on Sundays!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.

2. The entire life of great men and women can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned! Holy Ghost, re-engineer my life out of any plan not planted by my Father God.

3. Lord, if need be, visit me by sending away every “Lot” from my life and ministry. Show me the next phase of my destiny.

4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

No comments: