Saturday 1 April 2017

WELCOME TO 1ST APRIL 2017 EDITION OF RHEMA FOR LIVING OFM CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH GOD'S GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN.

TODAY'S READING PSALM 33

TOPIC:
I WILL RISE AGAIN

TEXT: "Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me." Micah 7:7-8.
What darkness are you inside? Darkness is an unpleasant condition or situation where there is no hope that something good will happen. What darkness are you sitting on right now? Are you in the darkness of single hood? Divorce? Poverty? Confusion? Malicious gossip? Illness? Addition? bankruptcy? Backwardness? Failure? Barrenness? etc. Know that in the midst of this darkness, the lord is your light. The Lord is your light and your salvation when that situation comes to eat up your flesh, the light of God will cause it to stumble and vanish away. When light shines upon darkness, darkness cannot resist it.
I decare that the light of God shine now on every darkness in your life. The light of God shining on that divided home, that sickness or any situation wherein darkness has swallowed you up. God himself will lift you out of every situation of darkness. I declare you are rising again! Therefore, No matter the circumstance, always say to your, "I will rise again."

PRAYER
O Lord, in this darkness, let your light shine.

No comments: