Tuesday 11 July 2017

OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS 11TH JULY 2017.

Topic: AMAZING GOD: SHE SOWED THE PHONE!
( 2 CHRONICLES 20:20; LUKE 8:1-15).

Welcome to today’s devotional hour! Share with me the testimony below: “Dear Dr. Cris, I have held this testimony for too long. I read one of the passages in ODM where users were instructed to sow a seed to a pastor or a man of God but I ignored it, not because I didn’t want to give but because I didn’t have anything to give at that point. On that day, I was instructed by the Holy spirit to give my phone and I told myself, “Impossible” because I had no job and that was the only treasure I had then. I was so restless and my heart was so heavy until I accepted to give out the phone at about 10: 30 am that same day. So, I called a pastor friend who has a ministry at Eleme, Port Harcourt. To my greatest surprise, he was already on his way to Port Harcourt from Eleme,heading somewhere but stopped by to see me.
When I met him and told him the reason why I wanted to see him, he was dazzled and told me that he had been praying and believing God for a phone; that the one he had been using was very bad and had a bad screen. He was happy because my phone was a very recent model of Sony Ericsson Smart. He prayed for me and I left. Exactly seven days later, a call came through my cousin that I should come for a job with all the necessary documents because I was to travel off to start work the next day and that was how my life changed for good. That is why I really don’t joke with this Our daily Manna vision. Praise the Lord! From OSAZUWA osazuwa4jesus!
gmail.com ).”
What an amazing God! He is ever faithful! This pastor was in exact need of a phone and I was led that day to ask you to sow a seed to any man or woman of God. And thank God for a great testimony out of that obedience. Each prophetic instruction to sow a seed in this vision is for divine assignment to reach you by your God. In this 14-day prayer and fasting program/ beyond, you will never end up in shame as you obey and follow prophetic instructions backed by the Word even as the women ministred in Vs. 3 of today’s second scripture.
As you pray and fast, I am led to instruct you to still sow a sacrificial “ACHAN –MUST-DIE /ANTI-DELAY SEED.” And I shall send you A PSALM to break that delay which you shall pray for 3 weeks. See page 29 of Our Daily Manna or page 44 of “War Against Hama -12 booklet for account details and be at the last-day World Anointing Service at Ogudu-Orioke Lagod where I shall lay hands on everyone present. See page 52 for viewing centers worldwide! ACHAN MUST DIE! This is your year!

Today is DAY 3 of the 14-day fasting program. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 42 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12 booklet. Continue this fast and be at the last-day anointing service at the Manna Mountain Ogudu-Orioke, Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday July 22nd 7am. Come with your written prayer points, any point of contact and expectation! I shall lay hands on everyone present! God of Joshua will show up!
PRAYER POINT: Take any song of worship as led.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

No comments: