Monday 29 May 2017

LIVE BROADCAST OF APOSTLE PROF JOHNSON SULEMAN MESSAGE. (28TH MAY 2017)

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING KINGDOM MATURITY
TEXT: LUKE 15:11-21
CASE STUDY: THE PRODIGAL SON

THE PRODIGAL SON HAD THE SPIRIT OF WASTE.
FIGHT THE SPIRIT OF WASTE OF IDEAS, PROSPECTS, AND RESOURCES.

Every waster has no maintenance culture.
What keeps a lot of people in check is the consciousness that there is God somewhere
Your friends are not your friends until you have gone through trials
Those connected to God are connected to gold
When you leave God, good will leave you.
Oh lord increase my appetite for You
The highest form of wickedness to restoration is domestic. No form of wickedness is as heavy as in house wickedness.

PRAYER CONNECTION
✅My father my father as I begin to pray everyone you have prepared to help me, may they help me suddenly

✅Isaiah 48:3. My father my father, Every word you have spoken concerning me, lord do them suddenly.

✅Proverbs 29:1. My father my father as I begin to pray who ever has refused to take counsel and let me be, be destroyed suddenly without remedy.

✅Acts 9:3. My father my father as I pray, light from heaven shine on me suddenly.

like our Facebook fans page @ Mega Grace international OR Prince E. Onyedika.

Mega Grace blogs (Changing lives and changing destinies)

No comments: