Monday 29 May 2017

RHEMA FOR LIVING, OFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE, FROM THE DESK OF GOD'S ORACLE, APOSTLE (PROF) JOHNSON SULEMAN TODAY MONDAY 29TH, MAY 2017.


TODAY MONDAY 29TH, MAY 2017.
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: EXO 20 :1 - 21.
TOPIC: HE WILL FULFILL HIS PROMISE
TEXT : " And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them. Exodus 6 :2 - 3.
Every promise given by God must be fulfilled including what He says to you by vision, dreams, prophets.
He will make it come to pass. God spoke to Moses and said to him, I am the Lord:
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my
name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Later, God confirmed the name "Jehovah" which is the equivalent of "I am" the promise keeper, to Moses.
Jehovah reveals the many aspects of His promise keeping nature and the different ways He fulfills His promises.
In Ezekiel 12 :24 - 28; God spoke that whatever He had promised He will fulfill.
I am assuring you according to God's word that whatever thing God has promised you, it shall come to pass.
He said in Ezekiel 12; that to the rebellious house of Israel, meaning to disobedient people, it is not by your righteousness, He will fulfill His promise to you.
Just call Him JEHOVAH and He will remember His promise keeping nature.
What has God promised you? In that condition what has God told you?
What has He spoken or reveal you? You must believe it while calling Him JEHOVAH.

PRAYER
O Lord Jehovah, You have never promised and failed, concerning Your promise to me, do it Lord.

No comments: