Friday 26 May 2017

WELCOME TO 26TH MAY 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONALS GUIDE WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

Topic: VIGIL DAY: WAR OF CONFUSION!
( ISAIAH 49:14-26).
Emmanuel Arigidi was the leader of a kidnapping gang which abducted three secondary school students as Babington Macaulary Junior Secondary, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. After their arrest, the whole world was shocked when Mr. Arigidi narrated how the gang abducted the three girls and how a disagreement among members of the group might have aided police in rescuing the abducted girls. Hear him:
“After the kidnap of the girls, along the line, WE HAD A DISAGREEMENT AMONG OURSELVES and I was actually the one that started it. I told other members of the gang that what we had done was not good and that I didn’t like it. When I told them that we should end the assignment, other members of the gang threatened to kill me and then I took a canoe to run away. I was caught in my attempt to eascape.”
What an awesome God! The members of this kidnap gang began to fight themselves because the spirit of CONFUSION took over! Likewise, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that ion this 2nd quarter of 2017, CONFUSION will be the unseen weapon that will hit your enemies. Those that hate you shall fight themselves! Those that plan to eat up your flesh shall eat up their own flesh! Those engineering your downfall and disgrace shall declare war among themselves from this day/this night in Jesus Christ name.
Today’s scripture verse 26 confirms this: “And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am thy savior and thy Redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob ( put your name).” Pray seriously NOW and arise tonight 12am-1am to join all ODM users worldwide to declare: “A NIGHT OF CONFUSION FOR MY ENEMIES.” Pray now! Pray Tonight!
The Lagos Anointing Service At The LEKKI Mountain For This Month Is This Sunday May 28th. Theme: “ WAR AGAINST SATANIC EMBARGO!”
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus…..
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. O God, arise now and tonight and let them that hate me eat their flesh and drink their blood in Jesus Christ name.
3. Open to Jeremiah 20:11 and declare it as many times as led now and TONIGHT.
4. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Send the spirit of CONFUSION into the camp of my enemies now and tonight.
5. I decree: O you my enemies, whatever is your plan, wherever is your location, begin to fight yourselves NOW/ tonight. Receive CONFUSION in Jesus Christ name!
6. I release an IRREVERSIBLE ARGUMENT /Everlasting CONFUSION into the camp of my enemies now/tonight in Jesus Christ name.
7. For more midnight prayers, see page 105 of “War Against Haman -12 booklet TONIGHT.
8. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)as led now.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM..

No comments: