Thursday 2 February 2017

FEBRUARY 2017 EDITION OF MEGA GRACE INTL ONLINE PRAYERS PASSPORT CONNECTION

✅ [1 chro 4:10] my father my father as I begin to pray in this new Month and beyond bless me indeed.

✅ my father my father as I begin to pray this month and beyond do for me what I can not do for myself in Jesus name

✅ my father my father as I begin to pray release upon me the anointing that cancels insult this month and beyond in Jesus name

✅ my father my father as I begin to pray failure will be a thing of the past in my life, from henceforth I welcome Favour in my life and destiny in Jesus name

✅ my father my father as I begin to pray use this month to change my story to GLORY.

✅ my father my father as you gave Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman victory over federal government of Nigeria/DSS, Lord give me victory on Every side this month and beyond in Jesus name AMEN!

To share your testimonies, advert placement, you can reach us via any of the following..

Facebook Fans page: Mega Grace international, or Prince E. Onyedika.

Email: MegaGraceinternational@gmail.com. OR Egbedeonyedika1@gmail.com.

Whatsapp: +2348135024346, +27761448763, +393889057851, +447805171651, +971551053153.

Remember if there is a man/woman to pray there is a God to Answer.

MEGA GRACE INTL
[Experiencing the touch of Grace]

© Prince E. Onyedika.

No comments: