Thursday 2 February 2017

INTERCESSORY PRAYER POINT FOR APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN & CHRISTIAN'S FAITH IN NIGERIA.


HEAR THIS, JAMES WAS KILLED BECAUSE CHRISTIANS REFUSE TO PRAY BUT PETER WAS RESCUED BY ANGEL'S FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE PRAYERS WAS MADE IN ACTS 12
ARISE & WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER. 
PROPHET ELIJAH STOOD ALONE WITH GOD AS HIS BACKUP & WON THE WAR AGAINST THE GOSPEL OVER 850 PROPHETS OF BAAL & GROOVES IN 1 KINGS 18.

THE SAME THING MUST HAPPEN TODAY WITH BACK-UP OF HEAVEN ABOVE IN NIGERIA, WE REFUSE ISLAMIZATION OF CHRISTIANS, WE REFUSE TO BE FORCED OUT OF THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

PRAY PRAYERS MY CHRISTIAN BOTHERS AND SISTERS.

1). O God of  my Father, as I pray, appetite  for constant fasting and prayers for Your Word & Presence rest upon me in a greater measure .(Deu 10:10)

2). I release the Blood of Jesus Christ against every satanic roadblocks or demonic foothold or marine stronghold set against me, my family, my vision, against the body of Christ Jesus & against His chosen servants of our time  (Philippians 2:9 - 11).

3). O Lord Almighty, by Your Word in Psalms 119:18, open the eyes of Your Oracle, Apostle Johnson Suleman the more & daily place him at centre of Your Will in jesus name.

4). By fire by thunder, every sword of enemies of Christ Gospel targeted towards Apostle Johnson Suleman, ofm members & body of Christ, as I pray, backfire now to your maker's now! (Zechariah 13:7).

5). O God of fire, let every evil plot to silent Apostle Johnson Sulemans voice & Christians in Nigeria lead to total eradication & fumigation of the Herodian authorities in a hurry. (Acts 12:23).

6). Holy Ghost, thank You For Your preservation anointing upon my prophet, my profit, my covering, my teacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman this day & forevermore, Amen. (2 Chronicles 20:20).

7). Lord Jesus Christ, continue to give Apostle Johnson Suleman divine utterance from Heaven above, spirit of lionic boldness & fearlessness rest on him the more as Ephesians 6:18 - 20 confirms.

8). Jehovah Tiberah, as you deliver Apostle Johnson Suleman from this evil trap of enemies, let the makers of the trap fall inside to replace him.

9). By fire by thunder, Lord deliver Apostle Johnson Suleman & his household from Pharoahian & Herodian evil authorities, murdering spirits & antichrist powers whose mission is to kill the vision at infancy stage.

10). Heavenly Father, let the cry, prayers, intersections of all the widows, orphans, strangers, son's & daughter's you have used Apostle Johnson Suleman to give back life & hope invoke & provoke You to rise in anger against whosoever have vowed to slow speed of the Gospel now, Amen.

11.my father my father as i pray let your hand of destruction be heavy upon all the conspirators & co-conspirators planning evil acts against apostle and the body of Christ worldwide. 1 Samuel 5 & 6).

12. my father my helper in the days of trouble may i find help in you. may your help not be far from me in Jesus name i pray. 

No comments: