Sunday 12 March 2017

12TH MARCH 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR. CHRIS.

Welcome to ODM Christian daily devotional booklet for the Champions 12/03/2017.

TOPIC:
FACE BOOK PUBLISHER STORY WHILE IN NIGERIA
[HOSEA 4:1-10]
When the publisher of Face book, Mark Zuckerberg, visited Nigeria, he was asked a question about how he built up that mega organization called Face book. Hear his summarized answer: “You ‘ll never know as much as you need to in the beginning no matter what. This was especially true for me because when I started out, I was 19 years old and I didn’t know anything about business. There was a lot of stuff I didn’t know. The only way we were going to succeed was if I focus on not what I thought I knew but on making sure I learn everything else as quickly as possible. The secret here is that learning is a process! When you try things and you fail, you shouldn’t be afraid of failure , you should fail and learn from it and make sure you are doing what you can to learn as quickly as possible.
I do think that’s why Face book has been able to evolve so much. Face book started off as a service for students and it has made a lot of transition and you only do this by focusing on learning as much as you can. A lot of times people think these things are straight lines but the best entrepreneur and the best organizations I have seen are obsessively focused on learning as much as they can every day. As entrepreneur, engineers and developers, you don’t have the success you are having by making mistakes along the way and rebounding from them and that takes a certain persistence and mindset that you are going to get it done.
So I think, if you just stay focused on that, you will succeed. Both the young and the old now celebrate Face book!’ It is great to know these 2 secrets:
1. Focus on learning what you can learn above what you know now in your present life, family and ministry. That EXTRA knowledge is what can transport you from the ordinary to the EXTRA ORDINARY. In 2017, the Lord is telling you to seek for aggressive knowledge. No wonder today’s scripture says people are destroyed not for lack of fasting or prayer but for lack of knowledge.
2. Make mistakes and rise from them! Never allow mistake to become your graveyard. Turn it into your dancing ground because mistakes are the raw materials for your next growth, next success and your next celebration.
GET AND GIVE OUT THE NEXT ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! ODM IS LIFE’S PARACHUTE IN STORMS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up…

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.

2. Repent from depression concerning your past mistakes.

3. Holy Ghost, grant me the grace to move on in Jesus Christ name.

4. Holy Ghost, empower me to seek AGGRESSIVE KNOWLEDGE this year.

5. I shall seek knowledge by force! I shall read books by force! I shall search the internet by force!

6. Holy Ghost, make me EXTRA ORDINARY!

7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(S) affecting your peace.
BY BISHOP] DR] CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE [CEK]
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV [MRS] FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE [FEK]
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

© Prince E. Onyedika.

No comments: