Wednesday 22 March 2017

WELCOME TO 22ND MARCH 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

TOPIC:
HE KNOWETH MY WAY!

( ISAIAH 42: 8-13; ESTHER 4: 5-17).
Welcome to today's devotional! Consider the abridged poem below:
"My Father's ways may twist and turn, my heart may throb and ache,but in my soul I 'm glad I know; He maketh no mistakes! My cherished plans may go astray.......but still I 'll trust my lord to lead, for He doth know the way. And He maketh no mistakes! Though the night be dark and it may seem that day will never break, I 'll pin my faith, my all in Him; He maketh no mistakes! There's so much I cannot see, my eyesight for too dim, but come what may, I 'll simply trust Him........He maketh no mistakes! For by the mist will He lift and plain it all. He 'll make through all the way though dark to me, He maketh no mistakes."
No matter how your past years of your life and destiny has been, determine never to forget that God is perfect and He does not err! To err is human, but is God HUMAN? NO! God is perfect! So you can declare like the prophet of insight, Job: "But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold" (Job 23:10). The emphasis is: "HE KNOWETH THE WAY THAT I TAKE." He saw 2017 from eternity before you were previliged to be born into it. He knows the struggles you have been through, those you are going through right now and the ones you will go through in your tomorrow. Even when you think God is "Wrong" because you have done all you know to do, still look up and declare Psalm 145: 17 (Amplified Bible): "The Lord is (rigidly) righteous in all His ways....."
That means, when it comes to the things that concern your life and ministry, your God is RIGID. He will not turn, negotiate or lie! HE KNOWETH YOUR WAY! In this year of EVIDENCE, wait and wait upon Him! I Prophesy: "You shall possess your possession to the shame of your enemies." Always tell the world: "You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit!" As you hold on to the ALL WISE God, someday, your signature will become an autograph sought after by billions. Ah! He maketh no mistakes! This is your year!
GET AND GIVE OUT THE NEXT ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAG, ODM creates SANITY!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 3: When the roll is called....

1. Thank God for the word and pray about it as led.

2. Only a perfect God can perfect you. Declare and pray Psalm 138: 8 many times now as led.

3. I root out all Satanic anchors pinning down the problems of my life. Lord, You know the way that I take and You are rigidly determined to bless me. Move my life forward with Your strong Hand in Jesus Christ name ( Pray it well).

4. LORD, GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE that will cancel every DEBATE and QUESTION in my life in Jesus Christ name.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

©Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: