Tuesday 28 March 2017

WELCOME TO 28TH MARCH 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

Topic:
PROFESSOR LANLEY GAVE UP!

( JEREMIAH 29:11; HEBREWS 6:10-18).
Don’t forget that it was not Orville and Wilbur Wright ( popularly called the Wright Brothers) that were actually the first that discovered the “Flying miracle” ( airplanes). The man who would have received the credit was Dr Samuel Lanley, a Professor of Mathematics / Astronomy. He started the project, but after running into obstacles, criticism and financial setbacks, he gave up. But just after that, the Wright brothers, who were uneducated and had insufficient funds, celebrated a breakthrough by becoming the first humans to fly a manned plane.
What a difference? The Wright brothers had what Professor Lanley lacked: PATIENCE AND RUGGED PERSISTENCE! No wonder Thomas Edison told this team: “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Winston Churchill also told his goal-getting soldiers: “If you are going through hell, keep going.” This is 2017 and God is using today’s devotional to speak to you about refusing to give up on trusting Him despite much discouragement in your past or present. It is determination that determines your destiny! Stay strong and be unbroken! Know your limitations and defy them! Always remember, there is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs! Did He not say He will give you an “EXPECTED END?”
That expected end is called EVIDENCE and no matter how long it takes, YOU WILL GET THERE! Yes! You will get there and you will never END UP in shame. Ah! This God of EVIDENCE HAS NEVER LIED! He cannot lie! He will not lie! Just look up and refuse to quit now! This is your year!
GET AND GIVE OUT THE NEXT ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 1: Onward Christians Soldiers…..

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!

2. Father, I thank you. I refuse to be named among those that gave up just before their miracle. Grant me the needed grace to wait for my appointed season in Jesus Christ name.

3. Lord, help me when my faith is failing. Take me to my expected end in Jesus Christ name. Shake away every pain or unnecessary delay on my life’s pathway.

4. Lord God, be my Pathfinder! Be my guide and see me through every season on my life and ministry this year.

5. I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future NOW! There shall be ALL ROUND EVIDENCE this year concerning my life and destiny.

6. Pray the NEW 2017 Morning, Afternoon and Evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

©Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: