Monday 13 March 2017

13TH MARCH 2017 RHEMA FOR LIVING, OFM CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH GOD'S GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN.


Scriptural Reading:
[2 chronicles 5:2-14]

TOPIC:
LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE (2)

TEXT:
"Let brotherly love continue. " [Hebrews 13:1]
Most people believes tend to respond to the needs and plight of their brother with the same biological blood tie with them than those with the kingdom blood tie. But the truth of the matter was displayed by Jesus in Matthew 12:46-50." While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."
Child of God, how pleasant it is for your biological siblings to be part of your kingdom. Every Christian should aim to win over his household with love. An unsaved brother belongs to another kingdom and is risk. Make them to come into the fellowship. The mother and the brethren of Jesus stood without while the word of God was going on. They felt they could cut corners to Jesus based on the law of flesh and blood. But Jesus knew in the NEW COVENANT whoever shall do the will of God... THE SAME IS my brother, sister and mother. Don't allow your brethren be in need around your abundance.

PRAYER
O God my father, help me to respond to the needs of my brethren with understanding.

© Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: