Sunday 19 March 2017

MEGA GRACE JOKES OF THE WEEK.. LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE.

A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, She turns to the husband and said

WIFE : Honey, I have a confession to make....

HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear!

WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me

HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work....

SECOND JOKES
Three Men Took Their Wives To The Hospital For Delivery, Shortly The Nurse Came Out And Asked, Who Is Joseph That Works With THREE Crown Milk, The Man Stood Up, Congratulations Your Wife Has Delivered THREE Bouncing Babies.

Shortly, The Nurse Came Out Again And Asked, Who Is John That Works With 7up, The Man Stood Up, Congrats Your Wife Has Delivered SEVEN Bouncing Babies. Immediately, The Third Man Took Off And Ran Away Because He Works With 33 Larger Beer.

https://mobile.facebook.com/Prince-E-Onyedika-1598524683763792/

©Prince E. Onyedika

2 comments:

Prince E. Onyedika said...

Hahahaha.. Laugh won kill me o!

Prince E. Onyedika said...

Hahahaha.. Laugh won kill me o!