Saturday 11 March 2017

REBROADCAST OF THE MARCH EDITION MINISTERS CONFERENCE WITH APOSTLE PROF JOHNSON SULEMAN. PRAYERS AND QUOTE FOR ALL CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS WORLDWIDE

✅The demons of destinies cannot be handled by morning devotion

✅Morning devotion is just a spiritual rehearsal; it doesn’t break through the 3rd and 4th heavens If you don’t hear God, leave ministry

✅The sign of spiritual growth is the voice of God

✅The proof of growth in God’s word, is to be guided
✅Not every ministry struggles

✅God hates to see empty chairs

✅Unsolved problems discourages members

✅Anything that is easy to get can kill destinies

✅When you get so used to a problem you assume it to be normal

✅Prevailing prayers is on the platform of travailing consciousness

✅There are bondages you don’t get out from unless you prayerfully rebel

✅Until the baby is born labor continues

✅To carry practical presence of divinity, you must spend time with God

✅When a man’s glory is sleeping, he may have a big signboard, but no members.

✅Your assignment is not your decision, it is a discovery

✅Anytime God wants to take you from the valley level to the mountain level, He wants to see who your father is.

✅When God gives you a father, follow his teachings

✅Too many fathers make you an orphan

✅Poverty is not good for a pastor

✅A minister of God must not possess spiritual blindness

✅Everyone called to work for God is a watchman

✅Revival is God’s arrival

✅It is the church that empowers the devil, because even the devil is not as certain as we think he is

✅If you want to see what you haven’t seen before, travail

✅If you want to enjoy speed you must travail

✅When you don’t see what you are supposed to, you are blind.

✅Your optical eyes may be opened, but your spiritual eyes are closed

✅For you to do well in ministry someone’s business needs to close/shutdown

✅Technology has made ministry easy and destinies wasted

✅ MESSAGE TITLE:
TRAVAIL TO PREVAIL

✅MESSAGE
TITLE: THE WATCHMAN AND THE LAST DAYS

PLEASE BUY THE TAPE VISIT ANY OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES NEAREST TO YOU.

PRAYER CONNECTION:

✅ my father my father as I pray now, the anointing of God upon my life, don’t be silent

✅ my father my father as I pray now, every foundational powers affecting my foundation, I break your powers

May you not study the bible with a closed eyes in the Mighty name of Jesus.

✅ my father my father as I pray now, Anointing to break family record fall upon my life

✅ my father my father as I pray now, anointing for royalty fall upon me

✅ My Father my father as I pray now, upon my altar, anointing for testimonies fall...

© Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: