Wednesday 29 March 2017

WELCOME TO 29TH MARCH 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

Topic:
HE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ACCIDENT! -1

( MARK 8:22-26).
It was John Kennedy who said: “FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT NEVER FORGET THEIR NAMES.” The Holy Ghost recently took me back on memory lane years ago when I got a pathetic text from a beloved brother. The text read:
“Please help me! I am dying of bitterness. Some persons I trusted, betrayed and cheated me. I am a Pastor but for sometime now, I have not found peace with God again. Please help me. Thanks.”
On getting the text, the words: “I AM DYING OF BITTERNESS” Stuck to me! I wanted to defer the reply because he was a Pastor, but the Holy Ghost wouldn’t allow me. I was told that there was serious danger ahead if I delayed. I therefore called Him immediately and found out that he actually driving to the city next to his own. Thank God, he pulled over ( stopped) on the sideway and spoke to me. Funnyenough, after hearing his own bitter/ painful story , I wanted to ask him to remain bitter and to teach the offending parties a “bitter lesson.” But on that morning, my eyes turned watery, as I had to also tell him the bitter truth: “Despite All The Great Evil That Has Been Done To You, If You Do Not Want The Enemy To Use It As An Open Door To Attack /Hinder Your Life/ Ministry, Release Forgiveness To Them.”
Then I was suddenly led to add this WARNING: “Do Not Continue Driving Without Releasing Forgiveness To Them Now!” Gladly, right on that busy highway, he prayed with me, forgave and the Lord immediately told me that: A tragic accident was averted by that simple act of pained forgiveness! Great God! His unforgiveness would have opened the door for accuser of the brethren (Satan) to strike him. Oh! Satan is also watching you to see how he can stop your EVIDENCE this year! He will deliberately send people to offend you and thereby plant seeds of bitterness in you!
RESIST HIM! Note This: WHEN YOU FORGIVE PEOPLE, THE GREATEST BENEFIACIARY IS YOU. Yes, some pain is grave and some injuries are bloody, but no matter how gravely hurt you are, never forget this: Between you and your next level is a betrayal. Ask me! Yes, I have a truckload of stories! People must hurt/betray you and you must forgive them and forget their names quickly if possible. Refuse to give the devil any excuse to hinder your laughter and EVIDENCE this year! Release people! Let go and let God! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take any song of worship as led.

1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led.

2. Lord, in this year 2017, let nothing hinder You in my life and ministry. Let nothing block the flow of Your grace upon my life! Give me the grace to forgive those that have hurt me ( Mention names if possible) or those who will hurt me in my life’s journey. Pray about TODAY seriously. See page 7.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

©Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: