Saturday 18 March 2017

WELCOME TO 18TH MARCH 2017 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH BISHOP DR CHRIS

TOPIC:
CUT STRESS OFF NOW!

( PROVERBS 3:3-8; ISAIAH 49:13-26).
Welcome to our time with God in this devotional. There are four thinking patterns that can make a life of stress to become more serious. Please avoid them! No matter how big a balloon is, a single pin is all it takes to deflate it. Little stress of today plus the one of tomorrow can have devastating consequences on your health and indeed your availability for God to use. Success always begins and it is sustained by your state of mind. Life’s battles don’t always bow to the stronger or faster man. They bow to the man/woman who thinks positively always. If you die from stress, worry or anxiety, life continues! So chill out and note the following:
SELF-BLAME e.g. “I locked my car keys in my car. How could I be so stupid?”
BLAMING OTHERS: “How could those car manufacturers be so stupid or why is the government that wicked?” Blaming others increases and multiplies your stress.
URGENCY: “I can’t wait for a panel beater or a locksmith. Should I just break the windows?” Why the hurry? Stress is killed in the garden of patience.
EXAGGERATING PROBLEM CONSEQUENCES: “Now I will be late to work and my boss is going to be furious and I will lose my job.”
What you fear may never happen. So put the problem and your future in the hands ofGod( proverbs. 3:6). Do your best and go to sleep. God is in control and the best will work out for you. Isaiah 49: 16 (Paraphrases) says: “You are in the palm of Jehovah. You can’t be forgotten.” See Isaiah 3:10, “Says ye to the righteous, it shall be well…….” Catch it and keep saying it to yourself daily. Never forget this: Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.
As 2017 begins, cur stress off! Live longer for God and your Family. Send this message to at least 7 people today: “GOD CANNOT USE A DEAD BODY! KEEP YOUR BODY STRESS FREE”. Peace!
CLOSE this QUARTER with HISTORIC HYMNS OF INSPIRATION ON MARCH 19th, 8.A.M THIS WEEKEND AT THE MANNA MOUNTAIN! It will be AWESOME! COME WITH PRAYER POINTS FOR THE NEXT QUARTER AS I AGREE WITH YOU! Call +234 807-314-6863 for details.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend ……

1. In your own words, pray about today’s WORD as led.

2. My destiny will not be tied up in prison yard of stress in Jesus Christ name.

3. My trust in God will never put me to shame.

4. I refuse to think over this problem ( mention it). By the grace of God, I shall not blame myself. It is well and I hold my peace.

5. Pray for students believing God for various examination success and others.

6. Pray about today now! Lord God, turn every DELAY into my dancing story. I cancel SHAME in Jesus Christ name.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM.

© Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: