Tuesday 21 March 2017

WELCOME TO 21ST MARCH 2017 EDITION OF RHEMA FOR LIVING OFM CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONALS WITH GOD'S GENERALS APOSTLE PROF AND REV DR LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN


Scriptural Reading: psalm 11

TOPIC:
MY VOICE MUST BE HEARD

TEXT:
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" John 10:27
One can't be heard except he or she has heard from heaven. The foundation of your voice to be heard is when you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour: Act 3:19 says "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord."
It is repentance that prepares you for conversation. Salvation begins your relationship with Christ but it is conversation that makes you a sheep. If you are not his sheep, you can't hear His voice. To His sheep, you need greater experience than salvation. Many are have ended in repentance and have not proceeded to conversation. Conversation is God taking you from your own side to His. For men to hear your voice, you must hear from God. The shortest and surest way to hear from God is through His word. The word of God is the revealed knowledge of God from the scriptures. As it is in Joshua 1:8, you must hear from the revealed knowledge of God before men Can hear your voice.
Are you a goat in the body of Christ, goats go where they want, do what they want, speak what they want that's why they can't hear from God. Matt.25:32-33. For people to hear your voice you must be a sheep.

PRAYER
O God, My father, as I pray now, empower me to be a sheep that I may hear you for me to be heard.

© Prince E. Onyedika

No comments: